May 7, 2009

Check out this awesome book blog!


If you have noticed that my blog is starting to look a bit more professional and easy to access it is all due to Terra (super person) who hosts an awesome book review site right here on blogspot.com Her site is http://talesfromthenightstand.blogspot.com

She will be hosting a contest on her blog, linked here to mine in which we will be trying to inspire your writing and there will be prizes!!! Stay tuned and get out your rhyming dictionaries (hint hint)

THANK YOU TERRA for making me a better BLOGGER and a more terrific TWITer!

7 comments:

Terra said...

It is still a work in progress but we will get it all done soon! Thanks for the shout out! ALways happy to help!

Justin Matott said...

It is looking GOOD already!

Paige said...

And to think it all began in a coffee shop.

Justin Matott said...

Paige, that is wild. I tried to look at your blog, but it is invite only. By the way, I rarely check my old email address, sorry. Please email me now at justin@justinmatott.com

Bonnie said...

Love the new look! Terra designed my blog also. She is awesome. I will be watching for the contest!

Tassi said...

Terra suggested I talk to you about an author interview. Would you be available either for an interview on my blog about writing and/or a feature story on Story of My Life where I share the stories of interesting people (like yourself)?

Here's a link to those stories:
http://www.storyofmylife.com/User/User_storyteller_stories.aspx?CategoryId=1265&UserId=3545

Hope to talk to you soon!

Terra said...

Justin I think you should do both.Writer interview on her blog AND story of my life on the other site.