February 26, 2008

CUB SCOUTS/BOY SCOUTS REPLY PLEASE!

Hello there, I am writing the 3rd and 4th book in the Gabriel Peters series, which began with GO ASK MOM - STORIES FROM THE UPPER BUNK. In the 3rd book Gabriel and his buddies join the Cub Scouts. It has been a long time since I have been a cub scout and I need a few young experts to make sure I am getting it right. Please email me at justin@justinmatott.com if you can assist me. There just might be a signed first edition of the book and who knows, if I get a lot of help, I just might use the helper's name in the scout troup. Thanks, Justin Matott

www.justinmatott.com

justin@justinmatott.com

2 comments:

brenny913 said...

Hi Justin,
My son, Tucker, is a Cub Scout at Mary Blair Elementary in Loveland, CO. We saw you last year and recently finished the first Gabe book, which Tucker LOVED! We would be happy to try to help you with any cub scout-type information. Brenda and Tucker

Justin Matott said...

Thank you so much. I am currently writing the 3rd and 4th book in the Go Ask Mom series. The 2nd should be out this summer!! I am trying to remember the method of earning merit badges and other things SO important to a scout troupe. Please feel free to send any info and if there is a good scouting book that you know of, I would love to hear about it too. Thank you for finding my blog and responding to it. Let my friends at Mary Blair know it is about time I come visit again! Cheers, Justin M