February 13, 2008

Letters from my readers!

Hi, I am going to start including some of the letters I get from readers, mostly because some are just TOO GOOD to keep to myself!

FIRST from a teacher who wrote to me after I visited her school:

Year after year I tell my students that good writers have power. Being able to express thought, persuade masses, and touch emotions is more valuable than being a good reader. Your presentation this morning supported my theory...

I want my students to have great confidence in their voices on paper. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring them to share their personal stories. 3rd Grade teacher

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS. IT IS A WONDERFUL THING TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE CONNECTING WITH YOUR AUDIENCE. I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS TEACHER TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE TO ME TO SHARE HER FEELINGS AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY TEACHERS LIKE HER SHARING HER PASSION WITH HER STUDENTS. WHAT A DIFFERENCE ONE LIFE CAN MAKE ON SO MANY!

No comments: