March 3, 2008

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GABE! More Stories From the Upper Bunk is almost done!


Hello my friends and readers. I am getting A LOT of pressure from teachers, librarians, moms and kids to get the next installment of the series out. I am done, my editor is done, the illustrator and designer are working toward being done, SO, soon you will see the next book in the series. Meanwhile, if you like my style of chapter books, try The Tails Tales Of Mr. Murphy and The Sky Is Falling - Little Chicken Charlie. Here is the opening image to the new book. As you can see the adventures were just beginning in the first book!!! The first five chapters are titled:


CHAPTER 1 BLUE STREAKS
CHAPTER 2 HORACIOUS?
CHAPTER 3 THE BATWOMEN
CHAPTER 4 MOVIE STAR GABE
CHAPTER 5 NEW KID


IF you are a teacher or librarian and you would like to preview a few of the chapters to share with the readers of Go Ask Mom, all I ask is that you go to amazon.com and post reviews of Go Ask Mom, first name and name of school and then send me an email at justin@justinmatott.com to let me know you have. The first ten teachers/librarians who do so with a minimum of 10 reviews will receive a signed first edition copy of the new book just as it is hot off the press! Provided said email includes a school name and address to the send the book to. I hope you will enjoy the new installment of Gabriel Peters' stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I am almost done with the 3rd book, titled; The Gabriel World Book Of Records and have written chapters for the 4th book, working title: Gabe and The Secret Brotherhood of Boys!

If you would like to see more of the images from the new book, please look at the internet links on the right side of my blog page and hit the link to the illustrious illustrator of Go Ask Mom's website!

Cheers to reading, writing and storytelling!

No comments: