January 8, 2012

My Books are now NATIONAL!

BOOKS ARE VERY MUCH A WORD OF MOUTH, RECOMMENDATION KIND OF THING... SO, I AM ASKING YOU TO HELP ME GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT MY BOOK!

If you are reading this blog, chances are you are familiar with my books, my speaking engagements or me or perhaps you happened on my blog by accident. However you got here, I want to say THANK YOU for reading this far.

I want to ask a favor of you. It won't cost you anything but a bit of time, but I think it will benefit some kiddoes in your town. I have made it my mission to bring quality books to the world, with messages, entertainment, humor and hopefully an increased love for the written word. I cannot continue to expand my readership without your help. There are many changes happening in the book world right now, ebooks, economic threats to the independents as well as we lost a major chain last year. Books are a little on the endangered species list and that is a scary prospect.




Books and stories are "word of mouth" kind of things. Recommendations go a long way. I am asking you to go to your local bookstore and ask them to bring my books in.

I started my blog hoping it would provide some entertainment and because it allows me to express things in less than book length portions.

I have had a great time as an author over the past. After years of building my book fan base on a mostly western state/regional basis, I am taking the next step with a national distributor. The number of my books in a five state region that have been sold rivals many of the largest publishers and it is time for a coast to coast push and beyond.

PLEASE ask your local bookstore, toy store or other outlet for kid's books to order my books in NOW! I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments: