December 13, 2011

Go Ask Mom is OUT AGAIN!


Go Ask Mom is redesigned, reillustrated and rewritten (some parts). I am very excited about the new look. IF you are familiar with The Gabriel Book of World Records, you know the awesome design and illustration David Schiedt puts into my work!

All over America, this scene is being played over and over as kids are asking Santa for GO ASK MOM under their tree. Now YOU can help Santa get it done!













I have a great special at my website right now and it is not too late to get the books in time for your holiday gift giving. www.justinmatott.com, you get buy 3 get one free AND a total of only $3 for shipping no matter how many books you order. A great deal AND I am happy to sign and or personalize all copies, just let me know what you want!

You can also order it at amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1889191205/ref=sr_1_1_np_1_main_olp?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1323824428&sr=1-1&condition=new

I WAS TOLD TIM TEBOW WAS SO EXCITED TO HEAR THE BOOK WAS OUT AGAIN THAT THIS WAS HIS REACTION!

2 comments:

Terra said...

Congratulations Justin! I will try to blog about this in the coming days!!!

Mrs. Wagner said...

Excellent new cover Justin!!! I will have to give you a shout out on the FB!! Happy holidays my friend!!