October 5, 2009

Feline phobia -Elurophobia

Elurophobia

Feline Fear
My Cat, Baby Ruth aka PWOWIE----->
Two times as many men fear cats as women, according to information available on the internet.



After interviewing 10 men about fear and loathing when it comes to cats, seven of the ten, or 70% said they weren't afraid of them, just that they didn't like cats.
When pressed to tell me why they didn't like cats, only one, that is only 10% could give me a reason and that was allergy.



My Cat, Baby Ruth aka PWOWIE----->










So, I pressed the issue and asked several of the guys if they also didn't like kittens. I got a few eye rolls and one said, "Well, who doesn't like kittens?"

And just for the record, I like cats AND I am a guy!


2 comments:

Nikki said...

We are a family of boys here, and we ALL love cats! CATS ROCK - way better than some stinky ol dog!!!

Justin Matott said...

Now now, dogs are great too, lol! I am glad your boys defy the odds! One of my next books is called Front Flip Flop about a cat I had with Narcolepsy... Send me pics of your boys with cats and I'll add it to this entry to show what a real man is!