October 16, 2011

TWO FRIENDS, THREE BOOKS = FUN & Self Esteem boost!

I have had the honor of sharing space with the author of three delightful, fun, BRAND NEW books, written by one friend and illustrated by another friend. Sharing the booth I have overheard many great comments from moms and grandmoms primarily about how "that is a perfect book for my _____"! If you follow me, you know I am all about boosting kids self esteem and inspiring them to read and that is why I am sharing the great news about these books that are setting out on their journey to do just that! If you know my books Drinking Fountain Joe and The Gabriel Book of World Records you will recognize that AWESOME design and illustration of David Schiedt. These books are done by him under his pen name. Campbell Lawson is someone you should meet, but there is a place where you can do just that. Please go visit NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.campbelllawson.com/p/somebody.html







No comments: