August 29, 2011

for pop

I am posting this awesome video of my son on the Boulder CU campus especially for POPS HARRIS, who sadly is on a PC and cannot view it because of the horrible limitations of that boat anchor, in spite of the fact that I have for years tried to convince him that a MAC would be SO easy to learn and use and tried for about three years to convince him that we should give him an iPod for Christmas, to which he insisted he would never use, to which I say, "then why do you carry your iPod touch with you everywhere you go, with it's awesome golf app that you love and the music, music, music and the anti-mosquito app that has allowed you to go back outside and why after thirty minutes of trying to tell you over the phone how to use an embed code on an antiquated PC did I have to embed it on my blog for the world to see that ONCE AGAIN, THE MAC REIGNS SUPREME? I LOVE YOU POPS, I JUST DON'T LOVE YOUR BOAT ANCHOR PC! THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU WITHOUT ANY RENUMERATION WHATSOEVER FROM APPLE FOR MY LIFE LONG ENDORSEMENT... TO WHICH I SAY... "WHY NOT?" THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH MY RANT! ALSO, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE EDITING MY BLOG POST HERE AND WONDERING WHY IT IS SUCH A RUN-ON, THAT IS INTENTIONAL AND VIEWED ON A PC WILL LIKELY MAKE NO DIFFERENCE... HEH HEH...
NOW FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE, THE VIDEO OF MY AWESOME SON (WHO USES A MACBOOK). DOUBLE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO MAKE IT FULL SCREEN OR IF YOU HAVE A PC, GO TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE TO WATCH IT... HEH HEH...

COMING HOME [BOULDER, COLORADO] from Brandon Lied on Vimeo.

No comments: