July 13, 2008

FROM MY UPCOMING FUN POETRY BOOK - Nitwittles


Hi, I will be posting some of the poems in my upcoming book over the next summer weeks to get your impressions.
If you want to read either of my current poetry books, please see There's A Fly On My Toast! or Chocolate Covered Frog Legs on my website (justinmatott.com) or amazon.com or goodreads.com ENJOY!



BIG, BAD MOTORCYCLE WEEKEND MAN!

Motorcycle man, motorcycle man,
sitting in the coffee shop.
Has leather boots and leather pants,
and a hat just like a cop.

It used to be ‘Born to ride’,
for the leather wearing bunch;
now, it’s businessmen who ride their hogs
to go to Sunday brunch.

So tough they look with one-day beards,
all rebels with a cause.
Then when the weekend’s over,
they shave their corporate jaws.

No comments: