January 7, 2008

WRITING!

Hi, I am sitting in my local library write now (yes, I meant to misspell that). I am reading books about record setting for the third book in the Gabriel Peters series. Go Ask Mom has been popular and the second book is edited and being illustrated for a 2008 release. SO... I am working on the third book, which I have titles The Gabriel World Book of Record, wherein he and his buddies will try to get into the famous Guinness World Book of Records, which was one of my favorites when I was a boy. I hope you are reading AND writing yourself and would love to hear from you! Take care! Justin Matott

www.justinmatott.com

1 comment:

Frank Cohoon said...

We sure enjoyed you at Pioneer Ridge in Johnstown last week. I read most of Go Ask Mom today at school. Wow! So funny!

We will have a story of you in this week's Johnstown Breeze.

Keep up the good work!